Terms and Conditions
- VRFD SA is the company registered in Switzerland, Commercial Register No: CHE-295.339.604 with our headquarters in via Serafino Balestra 12, 6901 Lugano, Switzerland.
- If you have any comments you would like to share with us please e-mail to: email@example.com
- VRFD SA is the only owner of the brand VERDILAB and any related rights to the brand VERDILAB.
- The following Terms and Conditions are the only legal terms regulating the relations between VRFD SA, hereinafter referred as VRFD and the buyer. The provisions of these Terms and Conditions are the basis on which you can access our Website or any of its sections either for information or purchasing purposes or any other form of interaction with VRFD.
- All materials constituting a whole or a part of this Website are exclusive property of VRFD or VRFD has exclusive right to use it on this Website. It is therefore prohibited to use these materials in any way and any form, without written permission of VRFD.
- Our Website is available free of charge without time or territorial limits. However, due to number of various reasons such as technical problems, maintenance work, etc., we cannot always guarantee an undisturbed access to our Website. By constant monitoring we are committed to ensure our Website is always up to date and always available.
- The content of the Website is the exclusive property of VRFD and we reserve the right, without any further liability of modification, change or discontinuation of any part of this Website at any time.
- You are not granted any right to use, any of our intellectual property rights other than as set out in these Terms and Conditions. You must not use our Website (or any part of it or its content) for commercial purposes; however, you may download material from the Website solely for non-commercial, personal use by you.
- Any communications or materials you send to us through the Website by electronic mail or other means will be treated as non-proprietary and non-confidential (other than communications in respect of your order if you use the Website to buy our products from us). We are free to publish, display, post, distribute and otherwise use any ideas, suggestions, concepts, designs, know-how and other information contained in such communications or material for any purpose, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, advertising and marketing us and our products.
- The content of the Website is provided by us with utmost care and accuracy. However, we do not make any representation or warranties direct or indirect related to this content. Consequently, we disclaim damages of any kind either direct or indirect, as well as loss of kind such as data, revenue or profit related in any way to this Website.
By entering and using our Website you accept these Terms and Conditions.
- VRFD is the Controller of your personal data. At the territory of European Union the Representative of VRFD is:
GR LEGAL law firm with registered office in Padova (Italy),
via Nicolò Tommaseo 69/D 35131 Padova PD, Italy
PRODUCT PURCHASING CONDITIONS
- Product Purchasing Conditions are applicable to all orders placed through our Website.
- Before placing an order, you will be asked to agree to Product Purchasing Conditions which are the part of Terms and Conditions. In case you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, then we will not be able to process your order.
- We reserve the right at any time and without prior notice to modify suspend or discontinue the Service (or any part of its content).
- The most actual version of these Product Purchasing Conditions will always be available on our Website. At any given moment the actual version is binding for you and will refer to your order. Therefore any changes that will be introduced after you place of the order will not affect it and will be binding only for any new order placed by you.
2. Order Placing
When placing the order on our Website, you are confirm that all data you will provide us are true and accurate. Your order is a binding offer to us confirming that you are concluding a purchase transaction with us for the products you have selected.
Unless otherwise explicitly stated, the prices stated by VRFD on our Website are inclusive of statutory value-added tax (VAT).
4. Limited time price offers, promotions and discount codes
You may receive discount codes from us sent via newsletter, email or other promotional tools, including information on the website. These codes, offers or promotions may have an expiry date which you will be informed about.
Please note that some products may be excluded from price promotions.
Discount codes, promotions and time-limited offers may not be added together, unless otherwise stated.
We allow you to use discount codes strictly on the terms and conditions upon which they were issued which, amongst other things, may include terms relating to your eligibility to use them and a maximum order value.
- We accept the methods of payment identified as part of the order process via the Website. Depending on the means of payment, we may require additional information, including specific forms of identification.
- When ordering on the Website, you will need to enter your payment details on the appropriate form. All payment card holders are subject to validation check and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorize payment to us, you will need to contact your card issuer directly to solve this problem.
- You expressly authorize us to perform security checks, where we deem necessary, to transmit or to obtain information (including any updated information) about you to or from third parties from time to time, including but not limited to your payment card details, to authenticate your identity, to validate your payment card, to obtain an initial payment card authorization and to authorize individual purchase transactions.
6. Transfer of rights
Until full payment has been made the delivered goods shall remain the property of VRFD.
7. Order Confirmation and Acceptance
- As a following step you will receive an acknowledgement email confirming receipt of your order by as well as order details. (Order Confirmation). This order confirmation shall not be deemed as acceptance of your offer but should just confirm that we have received your order.
- The purchase agreement will only be concluded when we send the ordered product to you and confirm shipment to you. That will be done in a separate email (Shipping Confirmation).
- Quantity limits may apply in relation to orders for certain products. We reserve the right to refuse at any moment in time, without prior notice, orders exceeding a certain number of authorized products.
- We reserve the right to discontinue any product or service at any time.
- Your order also functions as assurance that:
- You are of legal age. Please note that we accept no liability for orders for our product placed by minors.
- You have legal capacity to enter into contracts; and
- You use a shipping address in the country or countries that we ship to.
We are currently shipping to:
- all countries that are part of the European Union.
- Switzerland and United Kingdom.
9. Shipping Costs
Shipping costs are indicated during checkout and may vary by shipping address.
10. Separate Deliveries
If your order consists of multiple products, we reserve the rights to make separate deliveries. Separate deliveries may be necessary if certain goods are delayed or out of stock at the time of ordering. We will ensure you are informed if your order is subject to separate deliveries. You will not be charged with additional delivery costs for separate deliveries.
11. Order Tracking
- All our orders are delivered by the external courier service. Therefore we cannot guarantee an exact delivery time. Standard delivery time is 2-5 business days and may vary depending on the shipping address.
- You may also want to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help localizing your order. Please include the Order Number in the email headline.
You will receive an invoice that will be sent to your e-mail address as a PDF attachment.
- We stand by our quality and offer our customers a 100% satisfaction guarantee. However, if for some reason you are not happy with your product, please contact our customer service at email@example.com
- You may cancel your purchase within 14 days after receiving the products.
- The 14-day period for cancellation begins the day you receive the products, and if the last day of this period falls on a non-working day, the deadline will be extended to the following working day.
- Cancellation of the order is done by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and, after receiving our instructions, returning the products to VRFD. Please note you are liable for shipping charges when you return products.
- Please note that VRFD is not responsible for return postage or lost or undelivered items.
- Rejecting to receive the shipment or sending the products back without informing VRFD is not considered a correct cancellation and a refund cannot be given.
- In case of return, please send the package back to us at the following address
- In case you are located in the European Union:
- VRFD – Returns Team
- Segrate – Nippon Express Italia SpA a socio unico
- Via Londra 12, Milan, 20054
- Milano Oltre Segrate,
- In case you are located outside the European Union:
- VRFD – Returns Team
- Novazzano – Hub&Logistics SA
- Passeggiata 4 |6883 Novazzano
Please only send us the products when we asked you in the email to do so.
- Please note that we accept the rejections in the following situations:
- The products were damaged when you received them.
- If the products are unopened and not damaged.
- If you are in a different situation please email our customer care team at email@example.com
- All shipping fees are non-refundable.
- We will refund the amount of your purchase once the products have been received and processed by our Customer Service team.
- We offer easy returns to make your online shopping experience even better. We do monitor the number of returns made by customers and continued returns will be flagged and may, at our discretion, lead to the closure of your VRFD account or future orders being refused.
If this applies to your account, we will be in touch.
USER COMMENTS, REVIEWS AND OTHER CONTENT
- If, upon our request or without it, you provide us with specific content, such as product reviews with or without visual or video materials, comments, contest submissions, suggestions or any other material, sent by email or post, posted directly on our review section or otherwise, you agree that we may publish, distribute, translate, edit and otherwise use them in any medium, at any time, without restriction and without compensation.
- By submitting the above-mentioned content to us, you confirm that it will not violate any third party rights, including trademarks, copyrights, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary rights.
- We have the right to remove any content received from you without giving any reason.
- You are solely responsible for any content you submit. We take no responsibility and no liability for any content posted by you or third parties.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
Any contracts concluded between us using these Terms & Conditions are governed by the Swiss law. Any dispute, which may arise in connection with our contract, including its existence or validity, will be brought before a competent court in Switzerland.